Again, this update is now available in the Canada and can be seen via over-the-air through WiFi connection or using Samsung Kies. Those who have been rooted and modified their Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 GT-P5210 and now wants to return back to official 4.4.2 firmware then this guide is for you.
Firmware build details of the 4.4.2 KitKat P5210XXUBNH1:Model number: SM-P5210
Android version: 4.4.2
Baseband version: P5210XXUBNH1
Kernel version: 3.4.34 – 2436004
Build number: KOT49H.P5210XXUBNH1
Some Changes of P5210XXUBNH1 4.4.2 Update:
- Android 4.4.2 (KitKat OS)
- Lockscreen shortcut
- White Status Bar icon
- Blocking Mode
- Hands Free Mode
- Voice Control
- Cloud printing
- Screen Rotation
- Improved Stability
- Security Enhancement
- find out more..
Manually Update Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 GT-P5210 to Official Android 4.4.2 KitKat P5210XXUBNH1 Firmware (Odin method)Disclaimer: This method are used by Android developers and advanced users only. If ever this is your first time heard about this procedure, please make a careful research first before proceeding. We shall not be held any responsibility if anything happens to your device from using this guide. Proceed at your own risk!
Warning: This stock ROM is only compatible for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 with GT-P5210 (International) specific model only. Do not ever try to use this firmware on other Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 variants.
FAQS:Q: Will I lose root once installed the P5210XXUBNH1 4.4.2 update?
A: Yes, this will restore your device into official firmware.
Q: Can I install root again once upgraded to P5210XXUBNH1 4.4.2 KitKat version?
A: Yes, this firmware build can be rooted, but be aware about the new KNOX security platform hidden inside the system that completely voids the warranty of your device once gets tripped by means of rooting or installing any custom recovery. This sets “KNOX warranty Void: 0×1 from 0×0? (You can see this when you set your device in download mode). This cannot be reset by any hacking method except by Samsung service personnel using a special reset tool of-course.
Download the original P5210XXUBNH1 4.4.2 Stock Firmware:Australia – P5210XXUBNH1_XSA Download (link) (link)
Austria – P5210XXUBNH1_ATO Download (link) (link)
Canada – P5210XXUBNH1_XAC Download (link)
France – P5210XXUBNG4_XEF Download (link)
France (Orange) – P5210XXUBNG4_FTM Download (link)
Greece – P5210XXUBNH1_EUR (link) (link)
Hungary – P5210XXUBNH1_XEH (link) (link)
Russia – P5210XXUBNG4_SER Download (link)
Singapore – P5210XXUBNH1_XSP Download (link)
Malaysia – P5210XXUBNH1_XME (link)
New Zealand – P5210XXUBNH1_NZC (link) (link)
United States -Grab the 4.4.2 P5210UEU0CNH2 here
Prerequisites:Before you proceed prepare these necessary things as follows so you’ll not screwed-up your phone:
– Create a back-up all your personal data, like: Contacts, Messages, Applications, Pictures and Videos, so that you will not lost it just in-case something might went wrong after the update.
– Make sure that your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 GT-P5210 battery is fully charged to ensure stability and to get rid pf power failure issues while updating.
– Close all software, such as KIES suite, Antivirus, firewalls, to prevent the possible conflict.
– Prepare a personal computer or laptop with Windows OS.
Stock Firmware 4.4.2 P5210XXUBNH1 Odin Flashing Procedures:Odin downloader – Odin3_v3.09
USB Driver – Drivers are here
1) Extract the downloaded P5210XXUBNH1 firmware or stock ROM. Use winzip, 7zip,winrar or any decompressing program you have in your computer.
2) Run Odin3_v3.09 flasher program.
3) Just click on the PDA button then select and load the P5210XXUBNH1 firmware.
DO NOT check ‘Re-Partition’ option.
leave these checked: Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time check-boxes.
4) Reboot the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 GT-P5210 into Download Mode: Turn it Off first. Now Press and hold the Volume Down, HOME and Power ON button at the same time). You will then presented into a “Warning Message” screen, just press the Volume Up to continue. Once the Android robot and a “Downloading” message appears.
5) Connect USB data cable to Phone. The ID:COM box will highlight and turn to a bluish color when the phone is properly connected and already recognized with Odin.
6) Tick the ‘START’ button when all is set and ready to begin flashing.
7) DO NOT Interrupt, touch nor do anything when the phone is already in flashing progress mode. You’ll messed up the phone if you accidentally interfere the installation. Wait until a word “PASS” appears on the left side of the Odin screen, it is an indication that the installation successfully completes. (If you get failed errors, check the USB connection condition, repeat the whole process)
8.Wait until the phone completely reboots, then unplug it from PC.
Do factory reset again after flashing.
This is only optional just in-case you’ll experience bootloop and lag issues after flashing.
Press and hold Volume Up+ Home+Power button, then select the Wipe Data/Factory Reset, to gain a fresh firmware installed.
Possible errors that you may encountered, this is based on my own experience while flashing stock firmware on Samsung Android devices. These are just a few hints on how to resolved it.
Q: I got an error message that says “Set-up connection Failed” ?
A: 1.Check your USB connection from the phone to PC,
2. Connect to another PC USB port
3. Check and or try to another USB cable
4. Re-install the USB driver.
Q: Odin just suddenly stuck in the middle of nowhere while in flashing progress, it isn’t responding at all?
A: Check for possible program that might interrupt the process, like disabling the anti-virus and closing any running programs. Also try to use another computer or laptop,
Q: I experienced bootloop or the phone just stuck on Welcome Logo (phone always stop at bootanimation) and it won’t boot normally?
A: This is eventually happens if your device came from custom firmware but you can fix it via recovery mode option, do this:
Boot in recovery mode
1. Press and hold Volume Up, Home and Power button.
2. Use volume keys to select, Up and Down and Power or Home key to select the option
3. Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset using the Home button.
4. Next select the Wipe Cache Partition
5. Lastly, select Reboot System Now to reboot your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 GT-P5210 in Normal mode.
6. If it did not resolve the issue just repeat flashing the firmware above.
That’s it! If you found some interesting features on this P5210XXUBNH1 4.4.2 KitKat update, just drop it on our comment form below.
Download Setup File from Downloader (100% Working Link)